Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Parsons Challenge (1)

“Discover something new within your familiar surroundings and daily life”

WHAT ARE YOUR EVERYDAY ACTIVITIES? WHERE DO YOU GO?
My life basically revolves around school and I find my true passions in arts and sports. My day-to-day activities are usually going to school from 7.30 am until 3 pm, for 5 days a week. I also have an extracurricular “Girls Soccer” after school twice a week, which involves my friends from my year level and a bunch of other girls from different year levels. The team has become a family rather than girls gathered together to play soccer. Apart from my hectic life during the weekdays, I like to spend most of my spare time riding my horse, drawing or painting, taking amateur photographs and hang around with family and friends. I also like playing in the computer, where I mostly browse on the internet and upload most of my artworks in Deviantart


A collage consisting all of my everyday activities (school, soccer, horse riding, drawing, photography) and important aspects of my life: friends, family and my home.







No comments:

Post a Comment